Just fill in the box below to show what you're searching for on EnoWeb. if you're searching for a specific phrase, e.g. "by this river", put it in quotation marks. Just like that in fact.
This search facility is provided free by Atomz.com. Atomz generates revenue from its service by placing Google ads alongside the search results. If you object to this, please do not use the search facility and close your eyes any time you use Google. EnoWeb does not see any money as a result of the Google ads.
Current most frequent questions answered to save you time:
- Music-wise, Brian continues to work with Coldplay. And U2, probably. There is apparently an album due later this year, plus Making Space (an album exclusively available at 77 Million Paintings. Things that might vaguely see the light of day one day, based on statements made in the past, include Brian's collaboration with Herbie Hancock, a compilation album of the Pure Scenius concerts from Sydney, and (we're guessing) potentially some of the tracks played at the Brighton Festival. No guarantees though.
- Brian is still writing his book.
- If you want to use Brian's music in a film you have made, you need to contact the record label the album appeared on -- only they can give permission.
- The song "By This River" (The Son's Room) appears on the album Before And After Science.
- "An Ending: Ascent" (Traffic/28 Days Later) appears on the album Apollo.
- Brian's 77 Million Paintings installation regularly travels the globe.